Research and Publication Ethics
- The paper should be original, should not been plagiarized and should be written by the author.
- The paper has only been submitted to JOC and not previously been published.
- The data and results should not be falsified, manipulated or fabricated.
- Sources should be clearly cited and permission obtained when needed.
- Assurance that the rights of human and animal subjects were protected and that all guidelines and requirements were met in that regard.
- Authorship should be accurately reported and the contributions of all individuals should be reflected.